September 23, 2020
For a More Hygenic Option, Replace Your Glass Coffee Pot With FLAVIA
For increased hygiene during COVID-19, the CDC and National Coffee Association (NCA) recommend workplaces switch to single-serve drink options. So kick your communal coffee pot to the curb (not literally, you’ll hurt yourself), but don’t give up on breaks! Breaks relieve stress, boost productivity, promote belonging and wellness, and ultimately lead to increased happiness.¹
What’s So Bad About Your Office Coffee Pot?
- A glass coffee pot leaves brewed coffee just sitting there in the open air, increasing the opportunity for airborne contaminant exposure.
- The coffee pot handle is one of the dirtiest places in the breakroom. A study showed it had 34X more bacteria than a school toilet seat.2
- COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC recommend removing high-touch items like coffee pots and replacing them with single-serve items (like FLAVIA).
- The NCA recommends you switch from group coffee to ready-to-drink single-serve units and contactless coffee machines.3
The Future is FLAVIA
Aside from COVID-19 precautions, there are plenty of additional reasons to replace your glass coffee pot with a FLAVIA brewing system.
*When consumed by the listed best before date.
Time to ditch the old and bring in the new with FLAVIA. Request a demo today!
1. FLAVIA CP Study, Third Party Study, June 2020
2. https://www.hloom.com/blog/special-reports/ the-truth-about-office-germs
3. National Coffee Association Report, June 2020
4. Assumes a typical brew time of 5 minutes. https://www.ncausa.org/About-Coffee/How-to-Brew-Coffee
Starbucks and the Starbucks logo are registered trademarks of Starbucks Corporation. | Peet’s is a registered
trademark of Peet’s Coffee, Inc. or its affiliates and is used under license. | Kastus® is a registered trademark
of Kastus Technologies DAC, registered in the U.S. and other countries